Creating an Inaayat Bespoke Outfit as Special as You
We create custom bespoke Inaayat Outfits you'll treasure forever
We’d love to make your celebrations even more special with custom outfits. Whether your bridesmaids are dancing at your Sangeet or standing by your side at the Altar, these women are some of your most cherished loved ones.
We can design special custom outfits that coordinate your bridesmaids’ ensembles with your bridal outfit for a cohesive bridal party aesthetic. You can choose between lehengas, gowns, sarees - really anything you have in mind for your girls.
We invite you to be a part of the design process so the style best represents your desired wedding look. The styles and fabrics we’ve included here are a conversation starting point. Please let us know what you’re dreaming of so we can create bridesmaid outfits that are ideal for you.
Divya and the Inaayat Team
Some of our Clients’ Inaayat Bridesmaid Outfits
- If you have already selected your bridal outfits, kindly send us a fabric sample or photo with good quality natural lighting so we can correctly match your bridesmaids’ outfits to yours.
- Select as many colors or designs as you’d like your bridesmaids to wear.
- Once you’ve decided upon a design, we will curate the lehenga/suit fabrics, lining fabric, hooks, zips, piping, latkans etc needed to create the complete outfit.
- Final fabric selections will be purchased upon your approval + availability of that fabric at the time of decision.
- We will coordinate with each bridesmaid directly for her measurements via WhatsApp.
- Inaayat will share reference materials and a video to demonstrate how to take their
measurements, so we can assist your bridesmaids long-distance.
- Inaayat will design and tailor the outfits to each bridesmaid’s measurements and preferences (neckline style, sleeve style etc.) or go with the Bride’s selected designs for her bridesmaids’ outfits.
- Outfit will be sent to the bridesmaids via Emirates Post so they have time for any minor alterations. Bridesmaids in Dubai are welcome to visit the Inaayat boutique for in-person assistance with any alteration requests.
In This Kit, You’ll Find1. Types of Wedding and Party Out Design For You
2. Designs for Blouses
3. Guide for your Bridesmaids to take their Measurements
Types of Outfits We Can Design For You
Designing your Lehenga Blouse
You’ll need measuring tape
Please send us your measurements in inches, with the measurements listed in the slide charts.
We recommend having someone else take your measurements for you.
It’s best to ensure the measuring tape is not too tight or too loose to get the correct fit.
Tip: Take your measurements wearing the bra and heels that you’ll most likely wear with your outfit so the blouse and skirt length/fit is designed accordingly.
Optional: Let us know if you prefer for us to create an in-built bra (cups) for your blouse, so you don’t need to bother about bra straps showing etc.